Sachine Tendulkar- Autobiography

Sachine tendulkar

Contents
Title Page
Copyright
Dedication
Acknowledgements
Prologue
1. Childhood
2. Learning the Game
3. My First Tour
4. Foreign Conditions
5. Anjali
6. Years of Consolidation
7. World Cup 1996
8. Captaincy – The First Stint
9. A Four-Month Honeymoon
10. Tumultuous Times
11. The Best Series Ever
12. Standing Up for Myself
13. A Glorious English Summer
14. World Cup 2003
15. Away Wins
16. Under the Knife
17. ‘Endulkar’
18. Bad Language
19. Bouncing Back
20. The IPL
21. Number One
22. Staying at the Top
23. World Cup 2011
24. The Quest for the 100th Hundred
25. My Last Full Season
26. Winding Down
27. The Final Test
28. Last Word
Appendix: Farewell Speech
Career Statistics
Picture Section
Photographic Acknowledgements



10 comments:

  1. Howdy I am so delighted I found your website,
    I rdally found you by mistake, while I wass searching on Yahoo for something else, Nonetheless I am here noow and would just like to say cheers for
    a fantastic pokst and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design),
    I don’t have time to read it all at the minute but
    I have saved it and also included yourr RSS feeds,
    so when I have time I will bee back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic jo.


    Here iis my weblog ... toy story 4 posters

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this article completely on the topic of the comparison of latest and previous technologies,
    it's awesome article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not resist commenting. Very well written!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?

    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard
    on. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simplesmente quero dizer que seu artigo
    é como surpreendente . O clareza em seu
    submeter é simplesmente espetacular e que eu poderia
    assumir és um profissional nisto assunto. Bem com seu permissão
    deixe que eu agarrar seu alimentar para manter até à
    data com próxima postar. Obrigado 1 milhão e por favor continuar o agradável trabalho.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tudo é muito aberto com um precisos Descrição da desafios.

    Foi realmente informativo. É seu site muito útil
    . Muito obrigado por partilha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoah this weblog is wonderful i like studying your articles.
    Keep up the great work! You realize, lots of
    people are searching round for this information, you can help them greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good post. I defіnitely ɑppreciate thіѕ
    site. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good article. I will be facing some of these issues as well..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing?

    I've loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must
    say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a
    good hosting provider at a honest price? Cheers, I appreciate
    it!

    ReplyDelete

IF you any query about any project related than write your comment in comment box